Solicitation usually is defined as oral persuasion to join in some endeavor or
buy some product or service. Distribution refers to the dissemination of written
information. Many employers limit these activities to minimize operational
disruptions and provide security for their employees and property.
This policy covers topics regarding limiting
solicitation in the workplace, including union solicitation and distribution:
· Controlling Solicitation and Distribution
· Administration and Enforcement
· Solicitation and Distribution by Nonemployees
· Charities and Employee Gifts
· Employee Solicitation and Distribution
· Control of Bulletin Boards and Other Communications Systems
· Union Solicitation and Distribution
· Nonemployee Union Organizers
· Charitable and Gift Solicitations
· Working Time
· Work Areas
· Off-Duty Employees’ Rights of Access
· Access to Communications Systems
100% Ironclad Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not totally satisfied,
we ‘ll give you a full and prompt refund. And that’s not all. You can keep
both the HR Policy and the free Bonus Posters and
HR Forms. You risk
- SPECIAL BONUS 1: Free Labor Law
- SPECIAL BONUS 2: Free HR Forms
A note regarding copyright:
Our policies are intended to help organizations create their own personnel
policies or handbooks for distribution internally. Accordingly, you may use the
Model Policies verbatim or modify them to suit the culture of your organization.
Since the policy is copyrighted, we are making a special exception for this
particular use. However, the policies may not be used to create or update
policies for any organization other than the one buying the policy. In other
words, you can’t create policies or handbooks to offer to other organizations,
either for profit or free of charge. This would be considered a direct violation
of our copyright.
For phone orders, call Personnel Policy Service toll-free at 800-437-3735.
Personnel Policy Service, Inc.
159 St. Matthews Avenue, Suite 5
Louisville, KY 40207